The seminar has been postponed to 16 to 18 August 2021. We will be in touch shortly and hope to see you all in Bad Honnef in 2021.
Due to the deteriorating situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Foundation and we as the scientific organisers have decided to cancel the 720. WE-Heraeus-Seminar on Structures in Confined Light.
We regret having to make this decision, but given the dynamic development in the spread of the virus we do not want to take incalculable risks for all those involved. Due to increasing travel restrictions, scientific exchange on an international level would have been considerably restricted anyway.
Together with the Heraeus Foundation we monitor the situation that has arisen because of the spread of the corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and we ask you to look at the following notice of from the Heraeus Fundation .
As such we are currently working on the assumption that the situation will allow the workshop to go ahead.
More information about COVID-19 and a set of recommendations can be found under:
- Robert Koch Institut (in German only)
- Robert Koch Institut (short information in German, Englisch and Chinese)
- Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung (in German only)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Video from WHO: How to Protect Yourself When Traveling During the Coronavirus Outbreak